Monday, March 21, 2011

A Simple Valentine's Centerpiece

This is their first video...
The making of an AMAZING VALENTINE'S CENTERPIECE...



if they can do it...YOU can do it! :)


These girls are just too cute....Julie and Sophia have decided to follow in their mom's/aunt's footsteps and create simple crafts and decorations....They think they are going to be the next BIG Disney stars....I just think it's adorable...and the best part about it - I get to spend quality time with my two favorite girls in the whole wide world:) They have seen all the things I do for our celebrations and lately the whole thing with the blog....you could imagine how I must be driving everyone crazy....



I guess they got tired of me asking them to do all the manual labor whenever I was getting ready for a party and they decided they wanted to be the girls with the idea...I have a feeling my poor son, Jorgie is going to get the short end of the stick and will be the one doing all the work-while they get all the glamour...:)




Interview with Julie and Sophia:



Delightful Events: "So girls, I saw your video on how to make a Valentine's centerpiece and I must say that it was very nice!


Julie & Sophia: "Thank you so much" (at the same time)


Sophia: "I learn from my Tia...she is an artist!"


Julie: "Yes, my mom is very creative..."


Delightful Events: "Thank you girls...xoxo"


Delightful Events: "How did you come up with this idea?"


Julie: "Well, we want to be famous..."


Sophia: "Yeah, you know..like Selena Gomez, the iCarly girls..."


Julie: "Hannah Montana..."


Delightful Events: "Do you think it's going to be easy?"


Sophia: "NO!, you have to work hard...at least that is what my daddy tells me all the time"


Julie: "You too...my mommy & my daddy say that all the time also...blah, blah, blah..."


Sophia: "I know..."


Delightful Events: "Well girls, I have to CONGRATULATE you on a wonderful job..you were very professional and the centerpiece came out great!"


Julie & Sophia: "Thank you..and remember if WE CAN DO IT...YOU CAN DO IT!...stay tuned for our next INCREDIBLE IDEA!"






ENJOY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment